Monday, August 11, 2008

To Drill or Not to Drill

To think that people would actually vote for McCain because he is "less bad" than Obama. Such a strategy is equally as stupid as voting for Obama because he is "less bad" than McCain. Both of these guys say whatever is necessary to get votes - to anyone, to anything, anywhere. It is absolutely pathetic. But either way, we get one of them. And life will go on.

Let them fight and fight about who is the bigger "celebrity." It's still absolutely pathetic.


P.S. I had to throw this out there just to give a little update. We are making a move into a new home, I am starting substitute teaching, and signing up for fall classes. I may not have the time "luxury" I've had in the past, but we'll see what we can do. As always, I will aim to entertain, if not offend you, in the best ways imaginable.

No comments: